Sunday, March 10, 2013

Book Blogging

Hello Book Lovers,
I love books.  Period.
There's nothing like falling into another world, another life, real or fiction, and losing yourself.  Choosing to come out of that world or giving up a few more minutes or even hours of sleep, just to stay in another life for just a bit longer, is worth every page.
I, like millions of others, am absolutely in love with a good book and our little world is infiltrated with so many good books, there isn't enough time on this earth to read all the books I want. 
I am also absolutely, irrevocably in love with Christ, so a lot of what I review and blog about are hugely Christian reads.  I also love a great Stephen King novel, starting to read James Patterson, as well.  I also love my celebrities-- Hollywood or True Crime, so I read a lot of biographies and real life mysteries. I'm beginning the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer and of course The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, thanks to my girls coaxing.  I'm reading so many books at this point, I could go on and on, but will just start blogging about the books I have read, and offer praise where praise is due.  Enjoy!
~~Lose Yourself,
Jeanna Noelle ,

No comments:

Post a Comment