Sunday, March 10, 2013

Crazy Love

Crazy Love
By Francis Chan   

I read this book about 2 years ago and it transformed me.  I've recently started to read it again. I've always been a Christian and love Jesus, but this book opened new windows to my soul.  I fell crazy,  hard for Jesus.  This book helped me view Jesus in a very new way. Jesus became very real and very present to me. 
Christ is crazy in love with me and every single one of the 7 billion people on this earth and every one before us.  Scripture after scripture speaks of Christ's crazy love for us.  Francis helped point this out to me in a time in my life that I most needed to hear this message.  Sometimes, especially, through difficulties in life, I forgot how much I am loved--by the God of the universe.  The book and Francis' love for God is contagious! He describes the awesomeness of God and the One who created the stars and millions of galaxies also created the caterpillar.  He created it all! The creator of the universe created me! The creator of the universe loves me!  The creator of all this is crazy in love with me, and the bible clearly states this over and over again--For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son...TO DIE, so that we might be Saved!! Love doesn't get any more powerful than that.  God is Love!!
Blessings and Peace to you!
~~Lose Yourself
Jeanna Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment